[riot-devel] HotSpot JVM on RIOT-OS?

Simon Vincent simon.vincent at xsilon.com
Tue Aug 18 12:35:00 CEST 2015

RIOT can support larger processors with more RAM. I recently ported RIOT
to a Zynq FPGA containing ARM Cortex A9 with 512MB RAM. It is unlikely
that this would ever be used as a IoT device due to the cost and power
consumption however it is a fantastic development/prototyping platform.
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/3491

Simon