[riot-devel] Configure Raspberry Pi as 802.15.4/6LoWPAN Border Gateway

Dhruv Vyas dhruv.m.vyas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:56:24 CEST 2015

Hello Lennart,

Which kernel version are you running ? (Can you post output of uname -a ? )
If you're running an older version of kernel (and raspberry pi boot loader
 / firmware) it won't support RPi 2 model B out of the box.

Solution could be : "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade" on RPi 1
to get firmware and kernel upgraded. Once done, It should boot on RPi 2
Model B as well.

Hope it helps.