[riot-devel] Configure Raspberry Pi as 802.15.4/6LoWPAN Border Gateway

Dhruv Vyas dhruv.m.vyas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:42:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

Sure, let me know if it works.

Also, instead of compiling kernel from the scratch, why not use existing
kernel, and compile those modules only by grabbing the kernel source. It
would be much easier I guess. Just a thought. You can grab RPi kernel
source by using "rpi-source" (link :
https://github.com/notro/rpi-source/wiki)

regards,

Dhruv.