[riot-devel] Where's the iot-lab_M3 gone?

Martine Lenders mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 19 22:09:54 CEST 2015

Hello renaming IoTlers,

First of all, sorry about cross-posting, but I think that could interest
both lists.

if you try to build with BOARD=iot-lab_M3 you will discover, that it is not
possible:

   *** The specified board iot-lab_M3 does not exist..  Stop.

This is because we just renamed it to the same name it has on Contiki and
FreeRTOS (and is more in line with our own board naming scheme): iotlab-m3
[1].

We all probably will need a while to get used to it, but that's only
because we were used to the weird old name and hopefully lead to far less
frustrations in the future ;-)

Cheers,
Martine