[riot-devel] Configure Raspberry Pi as 802.15.4/6LoWPAN Border Gateway

Martin martin.landsmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 20 21:28:27 CEST 2015

Hi Lennart,

sorry for the delayed response, as you already found out we used the UK
and China RasPI 1 Model B from <2011 in our tutorial.

You can directly add an own part in [1] since the wikipage is open to be
edited by anyone.
It would be great if you could extend the tutorial for the RasPI 2 :)
Since we don't have a RasPi 2 available we have no chance to test it.

Best regards,
Martin

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/How-to-install-6LoWPAN-Linux-Kernel-on-Raspberry-Pi