[riot-devel] Pull request procedure

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Fri Aug 21 10:31:37 CEST 2015

Hi Cenk again!

> Out of curiosity (and maybe to state the obvious):
> The rules you proposed would forbid WIP pull requests, right?

No, as Martine stated, I don't see a reason why this should prevent WIP PRs.
However, in my personal work flow I handle WIP PRs similar to Martine: mostly
ignore them. I think WIP PRs should stay an exception (as they have been until
now). They are mostly needed if you want to show a new concept to the rest of
the community to ask for feedback, before you actually flesh out the stuff.

I’d tell you an UDP joke but you might not get it.  Also, I have a TCP joke.
I’ll keep telling it until you get it.