[riot-devel] Pull request procedure
oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Aug 24 17:42:51 CEST 2015
So, are there any objections about putting the following into the Wiki?
## Guidelines for creating a good Pull Request
* The title and initial description of a Pull request should describe its
basic idea and what goal is intended to be achieved in a brief and
* Try your best to document how the provided code is intended to reach this
goal. If the reviewer has difficulties to understand your approach, try to
improve the documentation.
* Keep Pull requests as small as possible. The smaller a PR, the more likely
it gets reviewed in short time.
* Split your PR up into logical pieces. E.g. formatting changes or
accompanying tests should go into separate commits.
* Support your reviewer! Try to react as quick as possible to your reviewer's
comments - and if only by letting her/him know, that you have currently no
time to incorporate her/his feedback. Also, let the reviewer know if you do
not plan to continue to work on a certain PR. Furthermore, if your reviewer
don't react for some days, remind him!
If there's no objection until tonight, I will add this to the Wiki.
The bad thing with jokes around EOF
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the devel