[riot-devel] Suopported platform

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Aug 24 23:40:55 CEST 2015

Hi Rupesh,

and welcome to RIOT! The supposed platform looks quite interesting, but
as far as I see it, we currently don't have support for that MCU. If you
are interested and have some capacities, you could try to port the
platform for RIOT, according to our porting guide [1]. I think there
will be some people (including me), that will help you. Also you could
cheat a bit by comparing to the 8Bit Atmega2560 or several other 32Bit
platforms. Regarding the on-chip receiver, you should fulfill the netdev
interface [2] (attention! this may change slightly during the next
weeks) and with that, be able to run our gnrc network-stack. For the
transceiver driver you may also cheat a bit by comparing other 802.15.4.
drivers, e.g. for the AT86RFxx family.

Best,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Porting-Guide