[riot-devel] Telosb baudrate

Raido Pahtma raido.pahtma at ttu.ee
Sat Aug 29 09:19:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying out RIOT on an old Crossbow TelosB(from 2004) and I can
successfully upload the code, but something seems wrong with the
baudrate. HelloWorld(and the other examples) do seem to print something,
but it comes out as gibberish. The default(or rather hardcoded) baudrate
is 115200 right? Nonetheless I have tried other standard ones and
minicom and screen in addition to the python thing launched by the term
target. I can turn on the LEDs, so the CPU does boot(at least up to a
point). Any thoughts? Could this be an issue with compiler versions or
is the assumed CPU frequency or the RC occillator frequency just
different for my board somehow? There is some calibration happening
during boot I think?

Raido