[riot-devel] OTA update

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:08:36 CEST 2015

A BSDish license with the addition of a poison pill. Too bad.

Though, while I'm certainly not a lawyer of any type I wonder about the
possibility/legality of basing future works off the code without violating
the license.

Another option would be to simply ask the powers that be at Atmel to
relicense the code under a more open model, BSD or MIT.

--adam