[riot-devel] Using Code composer studio to compile RIOT

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 22 22:17:40 CEST 2015

Hi Balaji,

there is support for the MSP430. AFAIK nobody tried configuring Code
Composer Studio. In general we are focused on open software. There is a
tutorial [1] about using Eclipse, if this is also interestiong for you.
@all please correct me if I'm wrong!

Best,
Peter

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Using-the-Eclipse-IDE-for-C-and-CPP-Developers,-Howto

Am 06.06.2015 um 09:48 schrieb Balaji Dhayabaran:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Wireless Sensor Node which uses MSP430 microcontroller.
> From your website I learnt that RIOT has been ported for MSP 430
> already. Now I have a question. Can I use code composer studio to
> compile and develop projects in RIOT?
>
> If it is possible can you please give me the procedures about how to
> do it?
>
> Regards,
> Balaji Dhayabaran

Peter Kietzmann