[riot-devel] Using Code composer studio to compile RIOT

rakendra thapa rakendrathapa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:02:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

You can use the Import option and then under GIT option select "*Projects
from GIT*".
Under "*Existing local repository*" select the path to your local
repository.
This will import the RIOT-OS as project and will be helpful if you are
habitual of using CCS IDE and just want to navigate between files.
But then again, this wont help build the project straight away. There will
be lots of settings you will have to do and thus I strongly recommend use
the prescribed procedure.

I think you are using Windows, so you may need to set up the build
environment accordingly. But even that is pretty straightforward. Go ahead
with that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakendra