[riot-devel] Connectivity between new NG stack and loopback

Alexandru Razvan Caciulescu alex.darredevil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:40:29 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm new to RIOT and currently trying to test the connectivity between a
RIOT instance on native and the loopback. I'm currently using the
ng_networking.elf from the examples and while I can pass messages between 2
RIOT instances using this example I would also like to be able to have a
connection with the loopback on my machine for future tests but I can't
seem to make it work.
If someone could give me a quick walkthrough or help me figure out where my
mistake is I would really appreciate it. I'm sure this must seem trivial .

Thank you,
Alex