[riot-devel] Connectivity between new NG stack and loopback

Cenk Gündogan cenk.guendogan at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 24 19:34:17 CEST 2015

Hello Lennart,

I might be wrong and Sebastian might be able to shed some light on this, BUT
isn't marz restricted to the old network stack? As far as I know it
strips/adds the old nativenet header from outgress/ingress packets.

BTW, are you also using the old network stack? My described method works
only for the new network stack and with ng_nativenet (:

cheers,
CG