[riot-devel] Zynq/Cortex A9 port

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Mon Jun 29 09:59:14 CEST 2015

Hi Simon,

As far as i can tell no one has done such a port. The closest is an
unfinished port to the RiOT Board (which is also based on an A9) which you
can probably find in the open PRs still. But this port is in limbo and
unfinished as is, and in general we focus our efforts on boards that cannot
run Linux.

Can you tell us why you consider using RIOT on such hardware? We'd be
interested in knowing about that. Moreover, do keep us in the loop if you
plan to proceed with a port. Even though we focus on other hardware for
now, some of us might be able to provide useful insights/advice.

Best