[riot-devel] [GSOC] Introduction

Alexandru Razvan Caciulescu alex.darredevil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:04:12 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm a 3rd year student at Politehnica University of Bucharest , Romania.

I have former experience with communication protocols and worked on a few
college projects involving DNS Resolver and File Sharing protocols for
Linux among others.Currently I am also attending an Operating Systems
course aimed at teaching low level programming which will undoubtedly be of
great help.I would like to apply for GSOC for the "Implementation of LwM2M"
project.

If possible I would like to discuss with the mentor for this project on how
to approach it.

Thank you,
Alexandru Razvan Caciulescu