[riot-devel] Aspiring GSoC Participant

SHUBHAM CHHABRA chhabrasbm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:24:39 CET 2015

Hi,

I am Shubham Chhabra, junior year undergraduate in Electronics and
Communication Engineering from IIIT-Hyderabad, India.My areas of interest
are Embedded Devices and Communication Networks. I am interested to work on
one of the projects, particularly listed under System Category of ideas
page.

So far, I have read the following documents given in RIOT-wiki:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Quick-Start-Guide
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Creating-your-first-RIOT-project
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Development-procedures
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues

I have also successfully compiled my first RIOT project as mentioned in the
Quick Start Guide. To get familiar with RIOT, I have started looking into
the issues list.With the above things under consideration, I kindly request
you all to give suggestions and guide towards beginner level bugs to get
started.

Thanks,
Shubham Chhabra