[riot-devel] GSoC 2015 - Porject S2: RIOT as an RPython module

Damián Martínez Carmona damian.martinez.carmona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:48:55 CET 2015

Hello,

My name is Damian Martinez and I'm from Spain. I'm interested in apply for
this project because I have good knowledge about Python, C and embedded
systems and I'm interested in IoT too. I am studying IT Engineering and I
made some projects related with this kind of things, for instance an
inclinometer for hospital beds' using an Arduino Uno, a Raspberry Pi and
XBee modules for communication, or a DTMF encoder/decoder using a Raspberry
Pi. For these projects I always use Python and C and I used a lot of
sensors like accelerometer or RTC.

Finally I want to say that I know nothing about RIOT OS but now I want to
learn more about it working on this project or by my own.

--
Damian Martínez