[riot-devel] Newbie to RIOT

Prudhvee Narasimha Sadha prudhvi.sada at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 02:09:36 CET 2015

Hi,
       I'm prudhvee from India. I'm interested in working on RIOT. I
do not have any prior knowledge in working with RIOT, but I'm good at
OS concepts,Network Concepts, Unix Programming and a novice programmer
in Kernel. As of now, I installed RIOT in my UBUNTU14.04 and completed
my first project. I'm interested in working on the any of the projects
"Project S1: Supporting RIOT in ns3", "Project N1: Support for
Bluetooth Low Energy aka Bluetooth Smart", "Project N2: Implementation
of LwM2M". I may not be good at them now as I'm a newbie to the
contribution, but I have a willing heart to work and I work with my
full dedication.

      I need some guidance on how to start working towards this
projects, any beginner-friendly bugs on these projects, any
documentation I have to study fro these projects.

     Thank you,
     Prudhvee