[riot-devel] A2 Project Details

Hiesgen, Raphael Raphael.Hiesgen at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Mar 9 13:18:37 CET 2015

Hi Shubham,

we are using the stm32f4discovery boards for our testing with CAF and C++. However, the board does not have a transceiver. Maybe Martin or Peter can help with that. The r-idge [1] USB dongles enable 6lowpan on desktop hardware, raspberry pis and similar devices.
To begin with, I would recommend to get the actors and their work flow running on a desktop first before moving to embedded devices. This eases debugging and helps to get familiar with CAF.

I don’t have any experience with predictive algorithms, so you would have to do some research on that topic.

Raphael

[1] http://rosand-tech.com/products/r-idge/prod.html