[riot-devel] GSOC 2015 Project N2: Implementation of LwM2M

Vaneet yadav vaneet at iitg.ernet.in
Tue Mar 10 09:54:46 CET 2015

hi all,
   I am Vaneet Singh Yadav undergraduate student of IIT Guwahati. I am
interested in LwM2M project i have a prior experience of network
programming, I implemented Kernel-bypass networking  during my internship .
This means moving control of Ethernet hardware directly into userspace
processes to avoid the overhead of communicating with the operating system
kernel. This gives userspace all of the raw performance traditionally
enjoyed by the kernel – and all of the responsibility too. This is
important for certain specialized applications that can gain as much as 20x
more performance.
it would be very helpful to me , if someone can tell me how to start or
provide me some resources .

Thank you
Vaneet Singh Yadav