[riot-devel] GSOC-2015 Application

Shrenik Jain shrenik.jain at research.iiit.ac.in
Tue Mar 10 18:48:01 CET 2015

Sir/Ma'am,

I am Shrenik Jain, a second year undergraduate student of Computer Science and Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am passionate about Open Source Development especially working with python and C. I also have experience working with git and I aspire to contribute to RIOT as Open source Developer under Google Summer of Code and I am interested in working on the project "Supporting Riot in ns3", since I feel I have the enthusiasm and skills required. I will appreciate any assistance with regards to beginner contribution on this project.

Waiting for a positive and quick response.

Sincerely,
Shrenik Jain