[riot-devel] TLS

Thomas C. Schmidt schmidt at informatik.haw-hamburg.de
Tue Mar 10 21:25:30 CET 2015

Hi Matthias,

there is ongoing work on DTLS + additional authentication.

There is also a port of the Relic library toolkit
https://code.google.com/p/relic-toolkit/ including an extension for
modern Edwards Curves (ECC).

There should be also additional work, but I'm not sure about its status.

Best,
  Thomas

On 10.03.2015 21:11, Matthias Dübon wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just heard about the RIOT project and it seems very promising. I
> also heard some people are also working on some kind of security suite
> for RIOT. Could I have some more information about the idea and the
> status of that approach?
>
> best
> Matthias

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °