[riot-devel] Biweekly virtual meeting

David Reinert dr247086 at muhlenberg.edu
Wed Mar 11 10:35:48 CET 2015

So I was in the meeting and then I restarted PlaceCam in order to try and remove any echo from my microphone. After restarting I was unable to rejoin the call. Is there any place where the information discussed is catalogued? I really just wanted to attend the meeting so I could listen to the discussion and gain some knowledge about RIOT for the upcoming project proposals for GSOC

>>> Hauke Petersen <hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de> 03/11/15 4:53 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

in 10 min our biweekly developer meeting will start. Just follow this
PlaceCam link

http://placecam.de/call.php?c=lmakKMrDG8a35aIBNqLBvOnApExkKFntj9xXawGNgTc-

to join. For further instructions see [1].

Cheers,
Hauke

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Instructions-for-remote-participation