[riot-devel] GSOC 2015 N2: BLE Stack

Gokul Krishna gokulkrishna334 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:30:52 CET 2015

Hi All
I am currently doing my second year of my masters in Embedded System at KTH
Royal Institute of technology.
I am very interested in Working for this Network  project Bluetooth Low
Energy development with RIOT OS for this GSoC 2015.
I have 4 years of experience as Embedded system developer  I have worked
for 4 projects in Embedded Linux and Device drivers.
I also have some good fundamental understanding of Bluetooth Low energy
stack  and Working knowledge of Linux Network Device driver..
I have a strong passion to work and contribute for Operating system
projects.
I understand that i need to implement link layer and controller interface .
Best regards
Gokul