[riot-devel] Project S2: RIOT as an RPython Module

Regmi, Aashish aashish.regmi at ttu.edu
Thu Mar 12 19:36:49 CET 2015

Hello,
I am Aashish Regmi. I am doing undergraduate in computer Science at Texas Tech University, USA. I am doing research with professor Sunho Lim in embedded system. This semester I am working on Intel Galileo Gen 1 and Seeedstudio Grove Starter kit Plus. I am using Arduino for coding. We are using different sensors from Grove to input manipulate data using different libraries and codes and display using different kit like LCD and buzzers.

 I am interested in Project S2: RIOT as an Python module because this project is related to my research and also python is my favorite programing language. I am also taking Concepts of Programing Language class this semester, in which we are learning how to make compiler, interpreter, analyzing semantic and syntax. Therefore, this project will help me to implement my knowledge programing language and move forward in understanding embedded system and will also makes my research easier.

I was wondering if you could provide more information about the project so that I can get a clear understanding about the project and about how to get started with project.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Aashish Regmi
Undergraduate Researcher