[riot-devel] GSoC'15 project

Prudhvee Narasimha Sadha prudhvi.sada at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:26:36 CET 2015

Hi,
          My name is Prudhvee Narasimha. I'm an undergraduate student
in National Institute of Technology, India.

           My interest lies in OS and Networking Concepts and their
programming in UNIX environment. I have gone through the ideas page of
RIOT. The projects "Project N2: Implementation of LwM2M" and "Project
N1: Support for Bluetooth Low Energy aka Bluetooth Smart".

Project N1: Support for Bluetooth Low Energy aka Bluetooth Smart

             I'm a learning at work type student. Right now, I am a
novice programmer for application level programming. But, I promise to
work dedicatedly towards my project with my best. Regarding, Bluetooth
Low Energy, I had gone through the web about this and learned
somethings about it and I'm interested in working to reduce the power
consumption using Bluetooth Smart.

Project N2: Implementation of LwM2M

           I had gone through web about LwM2M, it is Light Weight
Member 2 member protocol.  liblwm2m is an implementation of the Open
Mobile Alliance's LightWeight M2Mprotocol (LWM2M). We can base our
work on this or we can code from scratch depending on the seniors
decision on optimization or ease.

         I'm willing to work in either of the projects but priorly, Project N2.

         I will be very much thankful and grateful if you would
provide me with the necessary resources and information on
contributing to these projects.

         As of my experience to RIOT, I'm a novice. I installed RIOT
in my UBUNTU 14.04. Completed my first newbie project  and hacking the
source code.

         Awaiting your response and thanks in advance for reading my
mail and helping me.

Thanks,
Prudhvee