[riot-devel] Need help about RIOT radio communicate example

Chen Xie xcmickey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:25:15 CET 2015

Thank you for replying.

I connect 2 telosb to 2 USB port and used 2 terminal to "make term" to each
telosb board.
Then I set addr to each board and the same chan & pan to them.
Then I use one board to txtsnd to other board address. But there is no
reaction from the other board. (For native mode, the other should show
received packets).

I also use the .elf file in cooja simulation tool, there is no reaction for
receiving node also.
And I think the #1442 bug is not a matter about shell(explanation from 2014
dec version), I think it's a cc2420 driver related bug.