[riot-devel] GSoC 2015 - Porject S2: RIOT as an RPython module

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 17:50:40 CET 2015

Hi Damián,

welcome to RIOT (and sorry for the late reply...).

If you are still interested, the next step for you would be to prepare a
short application [1][2]. The main part of the application consists of
your proposed (high-level) project plan. Maybe have also a look at our
last dev-meeting minutes [3] for some more information.

Furthermore we would like to see some first involvement with RIOT by
contributing a (simple) pull request to RIOT. The purpose of this is to
get you an idea of how the community works and what RIOT development is
about. Have a look at our development procedures [4] and contributing
guidelines [5]. The easiest way to get involved is by looking at issues
marked as 'Newbie-Task-Candidate' and to fix one (or more) of them.

Let us know if you have more specific questions!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2015/riot
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/GSOC-Student-Application-Template