[riot-devel] Contributing to RIOT

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 17:58:29 CET 2015

Hi Nasrin,

sorry that joining the RIOT dev-meeting last week didn't work, we had
some unexpected technical issues with our conferencing SW that day...

Do you have already a project in mind, that might be interesting for you
to work at during GSoC? And do you have any specific questions for your
application we can help you with?

Cheers,
Hauke