[riot-devel] GSOC 2015 Project N2: Implementation of LwM2M

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 18:39:47 CET 2015

Hi Vaneet,

welcome to RIOT!

To get familiar with RIOT, I would recommend to prepare one or two small
pull requests and try to get them merged. Have a look at the
contributing and development guidelines in our wiki [1][2]. The easiest
to get started is to look at the list of issues labeled with
'Newbie-Task-Candidate' and pick one from the list [3]. Also looking
around in the code base for missing and/or broken doxygen documentation
is a good starter.

Once you have an idea what you get yourself into, you might want to
sketch out a project plan and discuss it with people here on the mailing
list as a foundation for your application. Especially for the LWM2M
topic have also a look at the minutes from our last developer meeting
[4] for more details.

Let us know where we can help!

Cheers,
Hauke