[riot-devel] Help need

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 18:45:58 CET 2015

Hi and welcome to RIOT!

To get started I would recommend looking around in the RIOT wiki [1] for
starters. Especially the wiki pages on development procedures [2] and
contribution guidelines [3] might be most interesting. As next step we
encourage everyone to start out with small pull requests to get familiar
with the RIOT code base and processes. A good starting point is to look
at issues labeled with 'Newbie-task-candidate' [4] and try to fix them.
Also looking around for missing/broken doxygen headers is a good one to
get started.

Let us know where we can help you further!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Development-procedures