[riot-devel] GSoC 2015: N1: BLE Stack

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 19:02:10 CET 2015

Hi Gokul,

welcome to RIOT!

As of now, there is no part of the BLE stack implemented in RIOT, so you
are right that both link layer and controller IF have to be implemented.
To get started I would highly recommend to draft a first architecture of
the stack and share this with the communitiy.

Let us know where we can help you in particular!

Cheers,
Hauke