[riot-devel] GSOC-2015 Application

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 19:08:24 CET 2015

Hi Shrenik,

welcome to the RIOT community!

The best way to get started with RIOT is to cruise around our wiki pages
[1]. Here you find information on how to contribute [2] and our general
development procedures [3]. The best way to start contributing is to
look at the list of open issues in RIOT and pick one (or more) that you
can fix and pull request. Some issues which we think are pretty straight
forward are marked as 'Newbie-Task-Candidate' [4], these might be a good
choice to get started. Alternatively it is always a good idea, to browse
through the code and look for missing/broken documentation...

Let us know where we can help you further!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Contributing-to-RIOT