[riot-devel] board-specific development

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Mar 16 19:16:48 CET 2015

Hi Ralph!

> I don't think I see redbee-econotag listed as a supported board on the wiki
> home page.  Is it no longer actively supported?

I think the support for the econotag in RIOT has always been rather poor. I'm
not aware that support for it was dropped "officially", but considering the
state of its port I wouldn't be opposed to it (unless someone with some
knowledge of this board is willing to put a little effort in fixing it).

> Is anyone working a radio driver for the cc2538dk board, with a CC2538EM SoC module?

I guess you are aware of this PR: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/2198

(Unfortunately, I cannot say anything about its current state.)

/*
 * For moronic filesystems that do not allow holes in file.
 * We may have to extend the file.
 */
        linux-2.4.0-test2/fs/buffer.c