[riot-devel] GSoC: Application for participation

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 20:48:41 CET 2015

Hi Batov,

welcome to RIOT! To get started on the project, I would suggest that you
spend some initial thoughts on a high-level architecture for your BLE
implementation and share this with the community. This architecture
should help you to plan your project and will get you some feedback
early on in your application phase.

Let us know if we can help!

Cheers,
Hauke