[riot-devel] Virtual GSOC Meeting

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 21:03:46 CET 2015

Dear RIOTers,

there is a lot of interest in our GSOC projects (which is great!). As
the next developer meeting is still some time away and the official
application period is just starting, we will have a dedicated virtual
meeting to discuss the proposed projects, the application procedure and
anything else that is of interest.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 18 @ 14:00 CET. We will
send around a PlaceCam link before the meeting starts as always.

Also feel free to discuss your projects here on the mailing list. You
can also share youre (beta) application with us if you want to get some
feedback beforehand.

See you on Wednesday!

Cheers,
Hauke