[riot-devel] Benchmarks

Simon Vincent simon.vincent at xsilon.com
Tue Mar 17 17:46:52 CET 2015

Hi Craig,

We have a 802.15.4 transceiver that is capable of 250kbps. We are
thinking of using this with a Cortex M0+ but wanted to make sure that
the M0+ would have the processing power to handle the
802.15.4/6lowpan/ipv6 stack at a datarate of 250kbps.

I just wondered if anyone had done any datarate measurements on existing
development boards using the Cortex M0+?

- Simon