[riot-devel] Google Summer of Code 2015

Kasun Dinal Kurukulasooriya dinal.11 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Wed Mar 18 02:15:14 CET 2015

Hi,

I am a Computer Science Engineering undergraduate from University of
Moratuwa. I am very interested in IoT related projects and writing low
level high performance code with C/C++.

Most interesting idea I found was 'Support for Bluetooth Low Energy aka
Bluetooth Smart'. I think when it comes to IoT wireless transmission is
very crucial so I hope to work hard on this project. I have worked with
Bluetooth modules with controllers and sure it will give me a good base to
start.

As an intern I have experience with writing low level code to be ran on
embedded systems for Denso, Japan and I hope use my skills in contributing
to RIOT too.

Thank you.
Dinal Kurulasooriya,
University of Moratuwa,