[riot-devel] Google Summer of Code 2015

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 18 09:13:45 CET 2015

Hi Dinal,

thanks for your interest and welcome to RIOT! You can start with RIOT by
scrolling through the wiki pages and picking up one (or more) issues
from the issue tracker [1] which are marked as "Newbie-Task-Candidate".
Also there will be a virtual meeting today @ 14:00 CET. Please follow
[2] to see how to participate the call.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues
[2]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Instructions-for-remote-participation

Am 18.03.2015 um 02:15 schrieb Kasun Dinal Kurukulasooriya:
> Hi,
>
> I am a Computer Science Engineering undergraduate from University of
> Moratuwa. I am very interested in IoT related projects and writing low
> level high performance code with C/C++.
>
> Most interesting idea I found was 'Support for Bluetooth Low Energy
> aka Bluetooth Smart'. I think when it comes to IoT wireless
> transmission is very crucial so I hope to work hard on this project. I
> have worked with Bluetooth modules with controllers and sure it will
> give me a good base to start.
>
> As an intern I have experience with writing low level code to be ran
> on embedded systems for Denso, Japan and I hope use my skills in
> contributing to RIOT too.
>
> Thank you.
> Dinal Kurulasooriya,
> University of Moratuwa,