[riot-devel] Virtual GSOC Meeting

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 18 14:01:57 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

as promised we will have a dedicated GSOC meeting now. To join please
follow this link:

http://placecam.de/call.php?c=lmakKMrDG8a35aIBNqLBvOnApExkKFntj9xXawGNgTc-

Look at this wiki page [1] for further information on PlaceCam.

@RIOT maintainer: Please make sure you don't login with the RIOT
PlaceCam account!

Cheers,
Hauke