[riot-devel] Status of mc1322x redbee-econotag

Olivier Fauchon ofauchon2204 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:50:10 CET 2015

Hi.

I'm testing  riot-os on mc1322x cpu / redbee-econotag boards.

My setup is  :

- Archlinux
- RiotOS recent git clone
- Toolchain arm-2008q3
- RedBee Econotag V1

I can run simple examples like hello-world and ipc_pingpong,
but the other examples like 'default', and some tests/* fails.

I tracked down some bugs related to uart0 and vtimer usage.
I suspect 802.15.4 radio part is not working.

I need to know what was the status of the port at the merge time
Were all examples, 802.15.4 radio working at that time ?

Feel free to contact me, if you have information about this port, or if you
work(ed) on it.,

(write_erase on irc)

--
Olivier Fauchon