[riot-devel] Hello_RIOT

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Mar 19 09:19:36 CET 2015

Hi Otmane,

welcome to the RIOT community! Please go a bit through the wiki pages
and checkout the open issues list [1]. There you can find some issues
labeled "Newbie-Task-Candidate". Would be nice if you work on one (or
more) issues and make a PR for your fixes. This is a good point to start
working with RIOT and get in contact with the community. Also you'll
learn a bit about our workflows... Regarding the further progress I
guess it would be really informative for you to read the notes from the
yesterday's virtual GSOC meeting [2].

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues
[2] http://pad.spline.de/Ouide7Nzd8

Am 18.03.2015 um 17:28 schrieb Otmane El Mouaatamid:
> Hello RIOT,
> my name is Otmane EL MOUATAMID , i have 26 years i from Morocco , i'm
> PhD student , my research axes :
> - IoT-A,
> - ad-hoc
> - MANet,
> - VANet,
> - WSN,
> - M2M,
> - RFID,
> - NFC.
>
> i'm interested to work in RIoT, Project N2: Implementation of LwM2M.
> but i'm new n the summer code and RIOT, i'm reading about RIOT now  i
> liked the idea,
> now i need  knowledge how to i can start my work and how i can
> contribute in this project .
>

> best regards!
>
> Otmane .elmouaatamid

Peter Kietzmann