[riot-devel] Removing thirdparty repositories

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Sun Mar 22 00:12:14 CET 2015

Dear rousing IoTlers,

since we don't need the thirdparty repositories for CPUs and boards any more
for quite some time, I think we should finally remove them. Any objections?
Can anyone with some experience with the Cortex ports take a look at the PRs
in these repos that are still open and see if they contain anything useful
that might be applied to the current implementation in RIOT master?

arrival order packet joke is critical to good a make