[riot-devel] Repository for Docker builds

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Sun Mar 22 15:02:28 CET 2015

Hi Joakim!

> > This somehow disappeared from my radar. I think you need to give me admin
> > access to the repository in order to move it to the RIOT organization (and
> > rename it to riotdocker).
>
> What do you mean?
> If you create a new empty riotdocker repo in the RIOT organization we
> can push the Dockerfile commits to it.

Yes, of course that's possible. I thought it might be easier to move the
already existing repository to the RIOT-OS organization, but anyway here we
go:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/riotdocker

You should have write access.

printk (KERN_DEBUG "Somebody wants the port\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/parport/parport_pc.c