[riot-devel] OTA meetup 11.2.2015

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Sun Mar 22 19:06:09 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

reading the minutes from the OTA workforce meeting [1], it's not obvious
what the position is with respect to the mechanism OMA LWM2M specified for
firmware updates. Is it planned to use this spec as base for some of the
mechanisms we need? If not, why? If yes, let's clearly separate the
mechanisms that we need/plan which are not specified by LWM2M.

Best,

Emmanuel

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/minutes-OTA-meetup-13.2.2015