[riot-devel] Repository for Docker builds

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Mon Mar 23 06:13:40 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Oleg Hahm <oliver.hahm at inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi Joakim,
>
> I assume you "own" the RIOT organization on docker.com. Can you add the
> RIOT-OS/riotdocker?

I have now added it under the name riot/riotbuild
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/riot/riotbuild/ (I figured the
docker suffix on a Docker hub repo is kind of redundant)

It needs further configuration on the GitHub side by an administrator,
follow the instructions on this page for the RIOT/riotdocker
repository:
https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/builds/#github-service-hooks

Oleg: Do you have a docker hub account? I can add you as an
administrator to the riot organization.

The Dockerfile is building, but there seems to be some problem with
the Debian mirrors at the moment, I'll retry later.
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/riot/riotbuild/builds_history/163750/

BR,
Joakim