[riot-devel] Removing thirdparty repositories

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 23 11:35:19 CET 2015

Hi,

I think it's fine to close the repo. As for the PR's, the sleep mode one
is the only one containing an interesting feature. This we have already
partly implemented (lpm states, RTC). Also the implementation in that PR
does not fit into our architecture, so it would have to be hard
refactored anyhow... In the end, I am not really sure how much
functionality is in that PR that we have not already merged into master...

Cheers,
Hauke