[riot-devel] BLE project N2

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 23 18:52:26 CET 2015

Hi Kausthub,

with a clean hardware abstraction the BLE implementation should be
mostly independent of hardware. For the small hardware dependent part we
propose the NRF51822 SoC (as it is broadly available and cheap), that is
correct. But as a basic driver for the SoC's radio is already available,
we sure think that the implementation is doable in the given timeframe.

There is no general answer regarding the deliverables: they depend on
your proposed architecture and timetable. In the beginning of the
project we will plan with you, which milestones are realistic and plan
the deliverables on top of these.

Cheers,
Hauke