[riot-devel] NSTF radio driver

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 23 21:19:12 CET 2015

Hi Joakim,

as of today, I PRed a new version of the Xbee S1 radio driver[1], which
is build 100% on the new netdev interface. I think it makes a good
reference implementation for radio drivers, even if it is through it's
UART interface a little different from others drivers we are supporting...

So to my opinion, the netdev interface can be considere as stable (I
expect only very minor changes). So if you want to go ahead implementing
your new driver, now is a good time as any!

Cheers,
Hauke